Unfair Dismissal from employment

Many employees are facing different types of problems from the employers which is not related to them or not for their mistake. Sometimes they will get fired from job for reasons that do not apply for them. Have you been forced to leave the job for petty reasons? You may have a cause of action against the employer for unfair dismissal if it is not the case.

The exact definition of unfair dismissal is when an employer action is the termination of the employment contract is contrary to the Employment Rights Act 1996. For example, if you were fired without reasonable cause or dismissal if your employer has not followed the correct procedure or even if you were fired for cause automatically unfair, such as maternity leave.

There are some that are automatically unfair dismissals and if you feel any of these situations, it is most likely a case of legal action. If your employer has completed its work in trying to exercise a legal right such as maternity leave, minimum wage, time off for public service as a juror or parental leave, must verify their claim arose and then continue with the action the right way. If you feel you have been discriminated against on grounds of sex, race, sexual orientation or disability, do not be intimidated by the job. Unfair dismissal is taken very seriously by a court and must be taken seriously by the employer as well.

A claim for unfair dismissal must be removed within three months after the last day of employment in order to solve the problem quickly and more accurately. The case must be brought before an employment tribunal and the prosecution side can come with or without legal representation. If you feel that you have a case to sue for unfair dismissal, you may want to contact your local council to local citizens before acting. There are procedures to follow when a claim which must be observed.

First, you should try to solve the problem with your employer, can be a simple case of misunderstanding. You can contact the Advisory, Conciliation and Arbitration Service (ACAS), who are working to resolve disputes without going to trial. They can talk to an expert to help mediate the situation and possibly resolve it. Other than these there are few legal agencies that can help to solve such issues legally in short period.

If this problem persists, you can take legal action. Most employees must have worked at least one year for the employer before they can make a claim if it is a breach of your legal rights. To make your claim, you must complete an ET-1 form. You can contact a lawyer for the job before making the final decision to proceed as they will be able to ensure that any actions you take are correct. Online forms will be sent directly to the right person and then forwarded to the employer who has 28 days to give reply. If you have no time to do all these things then it is better to seek the help of professional lawyers.